Subject to the requirements of law, The Piano Fantasy will not refund or exchange an item if you change your mind; please consider your purchases carefully.
If your item is found to be faulty due to a manufacturing defect, and is within the manufacturer's warranty period, The Piano Fantasy will repair or replace your item.
See the Returns Procedure below. If your item cannot be repaired or replaced, we may offer you a store credit or issue a refund.
Items found to be faulty due to abuse, mishandling or any sort of misuse will not qualify for warranty repair or replacement.
To return an item for warranty assessment, and so we can serve you best, the following procedure must be followed. We reserve the right to refuse the return of any item that does not comply with this procedure.
1. Item(s) must be unopened, unused, in their original packaging, with all included accessories, if applicable, and must not be damaged in any way.
2. E-mail us at email@example.com to notify us of the faulty item. Include your name, best contact phone number, invoice number, product name and fault description.
3. Return freight costs are to be paid by the customer. Returned items will remain your responsibility during transit. The Piano Fantasy will not accept liability for damage which may occur during transit. Please pack your returned item(s) carefully.
4. We will reply to you within three (3) working days. If your return is approved, we will give you return details and the return address. This address may be The Piano Fantasy, the authorised repairer or other authorised third party. We may also request further information to process the return.
5. Due to COVID-19 health reasons all opened items are ineligible for return.
Once approved, refunds will be made within two (2) working days via the same method as payment was made. You will be notified via email once your refund has been processed.
For more information regarding shipping or returns, please contact us by phone (02) 9550 9825 or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).